Eggs ~ 4 Nos
Onion ~ 1
Green chillies ~ 2 Nos
Chopped garlic ~ 1 tsp
Tomato ~ 1 (medium sized)
Chilly powder ~ 1 1/2 tsp
Garam masala ~ 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder ~ 1/4 tsp
Chopped coriander leaves ~ 1/4 cup
Dry red chillies
- Beat eggs by adding 1 tsp of chilly powder & salt.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
- When the mustard seeds start to crackle, add dry red chillies.
- Then add chopped onions, chopped green chillies, garlic, chopped tomato and corainder leaves and saute it well.
- In medium flame add beaten egg and stir it continuously till the egg is almost dry.
- Then add 1/2 tsp chilly powder & 1/2 tsp garam masala and mix it well.
- Finally add curry leaves and 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Mix it well and remove from the flame.
Happy cooking !