Fish Pieces ~ 4 Nos ( Medium sized )
Red Chilly powder ~ 1 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder ~ 1/2 tsp
Pepper powder ~ 1 tsp
Shallots ~ 3-4 Nos
Chopped Garlic ~ 1 1/2 tsp
Fennel Seeds ~ 2 pinch
Curry leaves ~ 3-4 leaves
Salt to taste
- Wash and cut fish to medium size pieces.
- Make small slits on the fish pieces using a knife.
- Then grind red chilly powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder, shallots, curry leaves ,garlic, curry leaves, salt and fennel seeds by adding 1-2 tbsp water to form a thick paste.
- Then marinate the fish pieces with the ground paste and refrigerate it for 15-30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the fish pieces. When one side becomes golden brown in color, turn it around and fry the other side.