After a long break, I am finally back!!....My vacation was cheerful and happy one, even though I got stuck with few health issues which made me literally inactive in blogging..Anyways I got a chance to spent a fair amount of time with my parents and in-laws back in India...So I am happy about the other part of it...
Today I am sharing Drumstick leaves curry recipe with you all....Drumstick leaves are highly nutritious, being a significant source of Vitamin C, Calcium & Phosphorus. Juice of drumstick leaves mixed with milk is considered as a great tonic for infants and growing kids. This tonics helps for making bones healthy and stronger. And even it helps in purification of blood..
Drumstick leaves ~ 2 cups
Shallots ~ 3-4 Nos
Grated coconut ~ 1 1/2 cups
Cumin seeds ~ 2 pinch
Turmeric powder ~ 1/4 tsp
- First grind grated coconut, shallots, cumin seeds and turmeric powder.
- Then heat oil in a pan and add chopped shallots and saute it till it becomes slightly brown in color.
- Then add drumstick leaves and fry it for 1 minute.
- Add ground coconut mixture along with enough water.A very little salt is needed for this recipe. Otherwise the curry will taste bitter.
- Remove the curry from flame before it starts boiling.
- Have with rice.